Manny Being Manny

4/8/2011 5:37:20 PM
brown
4/8/2011 5:37:20 PM Report Abuse

Manny busted for steriods a second time and just announced he is retiring. What a loser.

Does anyone think he'll make the Hall of Fame?

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
lightsout
4/8/2011 5:54:07 PM Report Abuse

I sure as hell hope not. The HoF needs to keep scumbags like Manny, Bonds, and McGwire out of there, and they are going to have a harder time doing that in the next 15 years when all of these juice-heads are eligible for induction. The game doesn't need it, and I hope that players realize this and stop taking PEDs to enhance their game. I'm glad he decided to retire.

4Loveofthegame
4/8/2011 6:50:35 PM Report Abuse

They are not scumbags, or bad people, they are some of the best in the world at what they do who are trying to get an edge to stay at the top of their profession.  I crack up when only the stars of the game get criticized for taking PED's and the fringe MLB players or players like Andy Pettite who apologized because he took HGH to recover from an injury are given a pass. All of the good players were juicing before there was testing, thats why so many players were hitting 50+ home runs and throwing 100mph.  I miss seeing Barry Bonds (when he was hitting 73 HR) vs. Eric Gagne (when he was throwing 103 mph) that was fun to watch.

dm2012
4/9/2011 12:08:03 AM Report Abuse

Looks like the Rays are headed back to the basement of the AL East!!

New Comment

You must confirm your email to post in the forums.
You must login to report abuse. Close